One of the activities of the company “Rusredmet” is the development of technologies:
- processing of rare-metal concentrates;
- new schemes of solvent extraction for the production of high-purity compounds of rare, rare-earth and non- ferrous metals;
- different methods of emission control from harmful chemicals such as gaseous chlorine, hydrogen chloride, hydrogen fluoride, nitrogen oxides, vapors of nitric and sulfuric acids, ammonia, hydrocarbons and other organic substances of various productions;
- the liquid wastes purification from ammonia, heavy metal salts and organic impurity (hydrocarbons, fuels and lubricants), including recovery of valuable components and solid waste of rare metal and non-ferrous metal productions of chemical industries;
- the regeneration of acids and other valuable components involved in the production process.
To perform these types of work, in the structure of the company there is a good research complex in two modern laboratories: technological and analytical.
The equipment of the technological laboratory makes it possible to conduct research in almost all classes of hydrometallurgical processes.
The laboratory is equipped with an solvent extraction cascade (more than 300 cells of the mixer-settler type), columns for ion-exchange sorption with a fixed bed, various types of tanks from polypropylene and fluoroplastic with mixer and without it in the volume 0.01 ÷ 20.0 m3, nutsche filters with filtration surface area from 0.006 m2 to 1.0 m2, sedimentation centrifuges, drying and calcinating equipment, etc.
We offer you to watch our film about the work of our technologists, where some samples of equipment produced by us are visually presented.
The processes of creating new technologies and perfection existing technologies are provided by qualified analytical assistance.
The own analytical laboratory in the company’s structure is fitted with the modern equipment. Our experts are capable of performing the full range of analyses both for monitoring and managing current technology and in high-purity finished products using modern physical and chemical methods of analysis: photocolorimetric, volumetric, spectrochemical, potentiometric, atomic absorption spectrometry, mass spectrometry, ionometry, etc.
Project office of the company, manned by graduates of the Dmitry Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, St. Petersburg State Technological Institute (Technical University), etc., is engaged in the development of project solutions:
- hydrometallurgical productions;
- sites for purification of ventilation emissions of various productions from harmful chemicals to extract valuable components;
- sites for the sanitary gas cleaning;
- sites for liquid waste treatment and recovery of valuable components and solid waste of rare metal and non-ferrous metal productions.
Recently, the company’s Project and engineering office has completed:
- the engineering of a hydrometallurgical method for the solvent extraction of copper, rhenium and silver from the poor ores of the Zhezkazgan deposite (Kazakhstan);
- the project for obtaining REE from apatite (Cherepovets, PhosAgro);
- offered a number of decisions for the production of scandium from red mud (Rusal),
- copper production on a universal hydrometallurgical facilities (TOO Kazgidromed, Kazakhstan);
- works on comparative economic characteristics of various technological schemes for obtaining REE from phosphogypsum (Sredneuralsky copper smelting plant); from monocyte (TriArc Mining)
The specialists of the company also elaborate project documents for non-standard equipment.
A film about the construction of an pilot-industrial production for the separation of REE from apatite.